Browse pubs by region
- East Sussex
- Isle Of Wight
- West Sussex
Thank you for visiting McCoys Pub Brokers
McCoys Pub Brokers are traditional licensed property brokers and public house valuers, or more easily quantified as “specialist estate agents for pubs”
Within the Pub Details pages you may view all manner of public house particulars, located across the south east, south, south west and south central counties of the country. From wet led town centre pubs, rural village locals, food destination houses to pubs with rooms, with a variety of tenancies, premium free leases, lease assignments and freeholds. Upon completion of our online registration form, and acceptance of our terms and conditions, you will receive by email our fortnightly County by County Newsletter, along with individual particulars on request.
The Services page provides a clear guide to the “professional services” McCoys Pub Brokers are qualified to offer in various aspects of the licenced trade to first time clients entering a public house business and existing licensees alike. Below is listed a brief summary of those services.
- Tenancy Lettings - Business Plans -
- Inventory Preparations and Inventory Valuations- Licencing Applications -
- Tenancy and Leasehold Change Transactions -
- Leasehold Valuations and Sales -Freehold Valuations and Sales -
All instructions are undertaken mindful of the rules and regulations we adhered to as Members of the Association of Valuers of Licenced Property.
McCoys Pub Brokers Limited are ideally placed to arrange the following additional professional services through independent companies.
- Stocktaking - Accountancy -
- Structural Surveys - Legal Services -
- Energy Performance Certificate - Safety Certification - Equipment Inspection -